Columbia University Wealth Management Scholarship For International Students.
The United Nations (UN) estimates that more than 70 million people are currently living as refugees or asylum-seekers, or have been internally displaced due to wars and natural calamity – the largest such population in human history. A significant number of these individuals have had their education interrupted, severely impacting their potential for future success.
Established in 1754, Columbia University has thirteen graduate schools, four affiliated colleges, twenty-five libraries, and one hundred research centres and institutes. It provides degree programs in a diverse range of professional and inter-disciplinary fields.
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IN 2020 DETAILS:
- United States of America
- Columbia University in the City of New York
The Foundation will cover the following expenses:
- A furnished studio apartment within walking distance of Columbia University
- All tuition and fees for up to four courses at Columbia University
- Basic medical, dental and life insurance for the duration of the program
- Air travel to and from home country and any program-related activities
- Leadership development programming led by the Obama Foundation that will help Scholars gain the real-world skills, tools and experiences to expand the impact of their work when they return home
- This scholarship program is for foreign nationals with refugee status living anywhere in the world, or who have received US asylum or submitted a US asylum application, or are in the US under Temporary Protected Status. There are no age restrictions on the scholarship.
All applicants must submit their application to both the degree program of their choice and the scholarship by the admissions deadline of that specific degree program.
NOTE: Scholarship applications are reviewed all together for each degree program only after the degree application deadline. The review is not “rolling”, so there is no benefit to applying “first” or earlier than the degree application deadline.
Official Application Website : https://apply.sps.columbia.edu/apply/