The Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020 is awarded exclusively to new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School in September 2020.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 400
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Offer holders will receive notification shortly after receiving their offer to confirm that they are eligible* to receive the award.
- A deposit of at least £400 must be paid before 30 April 2020 to secure the scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited and will be issued to the first 400 eligible applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
There are 400 awards available for successful students; the award value is £1000 for the full duration of the course for the academic year
Application Website: https://www.qub.ac.uk/International/International-students/International-scholarships/